Sunday, June 11, 2006

First Blog

Okay, so I was told that I really should have a real blog instead of my faked one at my site. So, this is going to be my first entry. I am cheating and going to paste what I had at my old one :)

June 8, 2006
I got an email last night offering me a contract for a short story I submitted to Whiskey Creek Press. They want it for either a Torrid Teaser or for their new 2007 line, Celtic Love Knot. I'm so excited!!!!!

June 1, 2006I submitted another story to Whiskey Creek Press Torrid for their Christmas Anthology this time, Christmas Candy. It is about a woman that gets more than she bargained for on her blind date. I am sure I won't hear back from them until August or September as the deadline isn't until the end of the month.

May 17, 2006
Only about two more weeks of school, so not very busy in my day time job. Having a hard time getting moving on the second book I have scheduled after Dream Warrior. They will both be part of a series, hopefully, about the warriors of the Foundation for Paranormal Research. This second book is about another member of Gabe's team and the woman he meets when he is in deadly peril.. I have submitted a short story to Whiskey Creek Press Torrid for their Fall Festival anthology. They weren't even supposed to start looking at submissions until this month, so I guess it will be a while before I hear anything.Ellora's Cave was also accepting submissions for their Ellora's Cavemen anthologies for 2007. Submitted one for them, but I don't have high hopes for it. Hoping to submit another one in the next few months

No comments: