Sunday, August 26, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Okay, apparently I have been tagged twice, so I guess I had better do this thing, there's no one left to tag :D

Four jobs I've had or currently have in my life:
1. Author
2. Teacher
3. Community Support Worker
4. McDonalds

Four Countries I've been to:
1. USA
2. Mexico
3. United Kingdom (England and Scotland)
4. Chile

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. At Tahiti restaurant
2. Lottery headquarters picking up my 300 million
3. In Bed with hubby
4. Playing with my niece

Four foods I like to eat:
1. Chocolate
2. Chicken
3. Candy
4. GOOD Chinese Food

Four personal heroes, past, present, or future
1. My mom
2. Marion Zimmer Bradley
3. George Clooney (impressive man that lives what he believes)
4. Wonder Woman

Four Books you've read or are currently reading:
1. Mountain Rendezvous by Michelle Hasker
2. Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich
3. Sherrilyn Kenyon's latest
4. Angela Knight's latest

Four words or phrases you would like to see used more often:
1. Please
2. Thank you (my niece told me that I use please and thank you too much when I ask her to do things around the house while she is here, I said there is never too much)
3. Live and Let Live
4. I love you

Four reasons for ending a friendship:
1. Betrayal
2.
3.
4.

Four smells that make you feel good about the world:
1. Roses
2. Jasmine
3. Warm Dryer Sheets
4. Lavender

Four Things You'd like to do before you die but never have
1. See the pyramids
2. Visit Greece and Italy
3. Make a positive difference in someone's life
4. Be a NY Times best seller


My Question: Name Four Things You Can't Live Without
1. Chocolate
2. Caffeine
3. Books
4. My computer

I don't have a my question yet, will think about it :D

No comments: