Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Talk Like a Pirate Day

Okay, I find this funny. One of my favorite phrases when I am annoyed is "aaarrrgghhh" it is on my yahoo IM status all the time. So, in honor of that, I found these female pirate pick up lines from the guys that originally came up with the idea. I think number 1 is my favorite.

Top Ten Pickup Lines for the Lady Pirates

By popular demand ...

10. What are YOU doing here?

9. Is that a belayin' pin in yer britches, or are ye ... (this one is never completed)

8. Come show me how ye bury yer treasure, lad!

7. So, tell me, why do they call ye, "Cap'n Feathersword?"

6. That's quite a cutlass ye got thar, what ye need is a good scabbard!

5. Aye, I guarantee ye, I've had a twenty percent decrease in me "lice ratio!"

4. I've crushed seventeen men's skulls between me thighs!

3. C'mon, lad, shiver me timbers!

2. RAMMING SPEED!

...and the number one Female Pirate Pick-up Line:

1. You. Pants Off. Now!

This site has all kinds of fun stuff and is the original creators of Talk Like A Pirate Day.

and another site with a translator

No comments: