Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My Awesome Crit Partner


Okay, I have to do some bragging on Michelle again. What? It's my blog, I can write about whatever I want.

She released a short story earlier this year with Loose Id, The Bodyguard. I love the story. It is awesome. And apparently I am not the only one. She just got this incredible review from Romance Junkies and I wanted to share it with everyone.

It got 5 out of 5 Ribbons. A PERFECT SCORE!!!!! WOOT WOOT, Way to Go, Michelle.

THE BODYGUARD is filled with fast-paced action, a wonderful cast of characters and a plot that that kept me enthralled from start to finish. I applaud Nicolas’s character and his determination in helping Elena overcome her fears, no matter what it took. I also applaud Elena’s strength and how she never gave up. THE BODYGUARD is a heartfelt story that will dwell in your memory long after you read the last word. A job well done, Ms. Hasker. I highly recommend this book.

AND she already sold the second in the series. I can't wait!!!!!!

I am so proud of my Michelle

2 comments:

Michelle Hasker said...

I love you

and btw
tag
check on my blog for details

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris