Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My New Love



I really don't like Reality TV, but I have a not so secret addiction. Dancing With the Stars.

I have been watching this year closely, one of my favorite pairs is Marissa Jaret Winokur and Tony Dovolani. I like seeing a plus sized woman do well. Us fat chicks can dance and sing and do other things, you know. :) So I watch for her, and vote for her. It also makes me feel good when hubby sees her do something and says to me, "I know someone like that." or "She moves just like honey." (Yes, I have a keeper) But, I have now officially declared myself in love with Tony.

This week Marisa had to do the Rhumba and the Tango, and they are both pretty sensual/sexual, and she obviously isn't comfortable with that, or not used to it. Tony said something wonderful to her that made me fall in love with him.

"You can have somebody with the perfect body but they're not sensual at all because it's really about the feeling that you have in your heart."

Tony, thank you. From all the women in the world with not the "perfect bodies" I thank you.

2 comments:

Michelle Hasker said...

YAY
I love him too!

For entertainment - they are my favorite couple to watch. Not the best dancers but DEFINITELY the most entertaining.

Michelle Hasker said...

Tag
*ducks

The rules:

Tell seven random and/or interesting things about myself. Get five blog buddies to play, too and link to their blogs. Don’t forget to post the rules!

hehhehe come on and share a little about yourself :)