Thursday, March 15, 2007

My First



Since I have been putting off joining T13 for months,
for my first Thursday 13 I thought I
would list all the things I was supposed to do
yesterday(or the day before) and put off, so now
have to do today (and hopefully not tomorrow).

1. Join Thursday Thirteen
2. Sign up to blog one day for LRM
3. Empty Dishwasher
4. Clean Bathroom
5. Start Edits on Rapture Resort
6. Change Sheets
7. Price Bathroom Fixtures
8. Pick Clothes for Interview for today
9. Exercise
10. Add Weather Bug to hubby's puter
11. Add links to my webpage
12. Update Blogger Template
13. Give Cat a bath and haircut ;)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Michelle Hasker said...

You're gonna be busy :)
Glad to see you doing the TT, too :)

Stephanie said...

Wow. Nice list!! I like! This is my first TT and I'm finding so many new authors, I think I'm in trouble. As a certified Book-a-holic, I'm in need of a 12 step program!

Anonymous said...

mmm dishwasher *drool* :D

Stop on by to see my TT. :) Have a good Thursday!

Amelia Elias said...

I'd write out a to-do list, but it'd run several pages and I'd get so depressed looking at it, I'd just go back to bed and hide under the covers.

Thanks for visiting my TT list!

Penny said...

I need to get pricing bathroom stuff too. We NEED to redo our full bath and I would like to have it done before my attention needs to turn to the yard. The good news about that is I am in Wisconsin and it's too risky to in ground planting before mid to late May.

Tina Bendoni said...

@ Stephanie: Good luck, there are tons of great authors out there, especially if you will read Ebooks, too.

@Jenny: Hubby refused to move into any house without one when we moved a few years ago

@ Amelia - those are only the things I didn't do yesterday :)

@ Pen: We have a leak in the bathroom, no choice now :( But yeah, I lived in Wisconsin for college. you have plenty of time til need to be outside :)

Chana said...

OH Shoot! I KNEW I forgot to do something..the dishwasher! Oh well..what's one more day?

Thanks for stopping by!

Raggedy said...

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen!
Bath and haircut for the cat?
Yikes! Be careful.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy