Sunday, May 11, 2008

Off to Boston

Well, I am off to Boston in the morning. Gonna go home and visit with mom and the family for a little while. Just about a week, but a week without any internet service (ugh). You know, it amazes me how used to things we get sometimes. I hope I can steal the 'net from my neighbors. (good thing home wireless doesn't charge by the use)

When I go home, the first thing I do is go out to eat. (well besides for seeing mom) I go to a Chinese restaurant and eat 'til I burst. And I go back every other day. (that is where most of our budget goes). You just can't get that good of food where I am living now. Each area of the United States has a different type of Chinese food, and the only place to get the "duck sauce" that I am used to is in Boston. (although I have heard parts of California have it, too)

If you don't live where you grew up, what do you do when you go home? Are the certain places you have to visit every time? Certain things you have to eat?

Hope to have time to do some writing while I am there. Hubby and I are gonna do the sightseeing and visiting with family and friends. Will be back in a week or so. Have fun while I am gone!!!

No comments: