Sunday, July 08, 2007

Seventy Days of Sweat

Sven Says Sweat



Well, one of the members of Authors of Erotic Romance sent us the link and information for Seventy Days of Sweat, and being the procrastinator I am, I had to sign up.

The idea behind it is that for the next 70 days I have to write. A lot. We are supposed to write 60-100,000 words in the next 70 days. I am planning get my second novel in the Argus series done. The novel I expected to have done 6 months ago. If I don't write on that novel, I need to at least write on something every day. Summer is supposed to be my time to write, and I haven't made use of it very well except in the last week. Thanks to Alison Kent and the rest of the ladies involved with 70 days, I now have no excuse.

Check back to see my progress. :)

No comments: