Monday, July 30, 2007

Sven Update

I forgot to update my Sven count yesterday, Paula Dean sidetracked me. I have been very productive this week, but not on anything that is sellable or even readable. A few weeks ago, I started a "story" because I was away, and didn't have much internet contact with Michelle, my crit partner, and managed about a page, and then I sent it to her and told her to add to it, just for some fun. Well as of late last night, we now have over 20,000 words on it, and lol, it is soooo not sellable. At least not as a romance. But we are having fun with it. It has gotten both us our creative juices flowing, and we are both working on other stuff while we wait for the other to send what they have written on our "Break Time" story.

It's a very free flow kind of exercise/story, and it definitely helps. Now we just gotta keep the time sucking it can do down to a minimum :D

1 comment:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.