Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hello All!

Welcome to my newly active blog. (I hope). I figured I have the blog, I might as well use it for what it is intended for, right?

I am done with all but final edits for Destination Ecstasy, and completely done with edits for Synchronicity, Volume 1. No release date for Ecstasy yet, but Synchronicity is still due out in September of this year at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid.

I got an awesome review for Argus: In Dreams from Niniri at Joyfully Reviewed.
Argus: In Dreams
is an action packed thriller that I couldn't put down. The story flows smoothly and had my attention from the first page. Diana and Gabe are a great pair with the right mojo for love at first sight.

I have to say those three lines made my day, if not my entire month :)
.

1 comment:

Michelle Hasker said...

Great review!

Michelle